do work son

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SUPERHERO`S

Superpowers Ha Ha I got them all you name it I got it speed, strength, mind reading abilities, telekinious and im a crazy skilled in wind binding. I am the superhero of superhero's my powers are devine im everywhere always with my super cool hero hot-line. I'm hard to explain I can take more hits from a warplane then Takeru Kobayashi can eat hotdogs in his whole life. I'm like I a diamond strongest thing around and also look good while being the strongest. I'm so fast I travel at speeds of 1000meters per second thats 1000km in 16 minutes yeah im hella fast and thats running not even going to get into flying. I`m not that humble but like come on even the ladies like 98.8 like me and the other .2 are just afraid to admit they do. Ok though thats enough about me im the greatest and we get it, I got it, I got the ``it`` the it factor that is. Im so crazy good the god`s dont even try me because they no their odds. FO REALLY

1 comment:

  1. Superhero assignment complete - needs some polishing and attention to mechanics. Blog mark adjusted.

    ReplyDelete